|Job Title||Operations Specialist|
Plans and facilitates on-site and remote training sessions for new and experienced associates. Assists in the development and updating of system and process-related documentation. Supports the business in the competent usage of and successful implementation of new application suites. Communicates application enhancement needs with application developers and assists with related product testing and quality analysis.
Primary Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Establishes training plans and agendas for on-site classroom, one-on-one, and remote associate training.
- Leads and facilitates on-site classroom, one-on-one, and remote associate training classes and sessions.
- Assists with the implementation of new applications and processes. Identifies gaps and proactively resolves with the team. Serves as a direct associate support resource before, during, and after new implementations.
- Serves as a liaison between the business teams and application developers to provide critical application support and to resolve training and usage-related issues and problems.
- Identifies application enhancement opportunities in partnership with business teams and prepares communicates requirements to the application developers.
- Drives application documentation processes by creating new documentation and updating existing documentation as required.
- Serves as point of contact for IT Developers when application enhancement and bug-fix testing is required.
- Interfaces regularly with internal personnel to communicate information.
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
- Typically requires overnight travel 75-80% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
Education & Experience
- Required qualifications: Experience with SAP
- Preferred qualifications: Experience with RFMS and/or other related systems
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally, 2-5 years of experience in a related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Certification is required in some areas.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.