|Job Title||Production Customer Service Coordinator|
|Reports to||Regional Production Manager|
Receive, investigate, and respond to all customer (builder) inquiries regarding production repairs and production repair-related complaints.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Input repair data into the computer, order materials and schedule production repair
- Process and service all aspects of the Service Request process to include (but not limited to): general processing, repair processing, following prescribed homeowner repair standards, repair estimates, back charging, inspection processing, routing materials, purchasing materials, confirming orders, processing warranty items, processing absorbable items
- Process and service the associated production support responsibilities to include (but not limited to): AR aging, Undelivered Report, labor adjustments, billing, Customer Service Report, processing repair tech hours, review committee processing, installer back-charges, and payroll items
- Talk with customers by phone concerning repairs and complaints for initial construction sites
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer calls
- Call customers when necessary to advise of scheduled repairs, delays, and status of job
- Identify materials needed for job
- Disarm and calm irate customers over the phone in a professional manner
- Obtain customer feedback information
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
Physical Job Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of customer-related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as maintenance and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- The ability to problem solve over the telephone
- Good grammar, voice and diction
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.