|Job Title||Maintenance Technician|
Responsible for assigned manufacturing / production areas in order to meet production schedules, quality, machine up time, and cost objectives. Normal activities in the areas of fabrication, assembly, machinery operation, warehouse, office, and/or general facilities operations. Determines requirements for parts, material, equipment, and other resources. Administers procedure, production, safety, and quality control standards in designated area. Responsible for preventative (PM) planned maintenance and technical troubleshooting and repair activities.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety and testing.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical). Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield. Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance).
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses difficult, infrequent problems with equipment. Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Cultivates relationship with operators to build a productive team environment.
- Works in tandem with other maintenance personnel.
- Acts as liaison for Contract Maintenance personnel and oversees contract maintenance activities as required.
- Develop relationships and contacts with original equipment manufacturer and relevant support companies for parts and performance.
- Trains Operators on Maintenance tasks to develop PM procedures and implements training programs.
- Maintains shop and equipment, parts, and supplies inventories.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in production maintenance
- Countertop machinery and maintenance experience
- Preventative Maintenance experience
- Industrial Technology degree
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.