|Job Title||Design Center Coordinator / Design Assistant|
|Location||Prescott, AZ - Montezuma|
|Reports to||Amy Williams|
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group (www.interiorlogicgroup.com) is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services d/b/a Crew2. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single family rental companies and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with Interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”
The primary responsibility of the Design Center Coordinator is to provide administrative support services to Design Center staff.
• Maintain and manage Design Center calendar by contacting customers to set appointments for Design Consultants and make all necessary notifications
• Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department
• Retrieves messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel
• Answers questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
• Receive, sort, distribute and send mail/packages, order office supplies, send/receive faxes
• File documents, photocopy, prepare routine correspondence, prepare, submit, and maintain all appropriate documents
• Insure office supplies are being used appropriately and ordered in a timely manner; stored and maintained in a safe manner to avoid loss/theft, etc.
• Insure interactions with customers are professional, courteous, informative and responsive to promote customer satisfaction
• Take all required breaks and lunch periods and record accurately on time card as required by law and Company policy and procedure
• All other job duties as assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
• Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
• Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
• Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
• Displays willingness to make decisions
• Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions