|Job Title||Order Processing Coordinator (Administration & Data Entry)|
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group (www.interiorlogicgroup.com) is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single family rental companies and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with Interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”
Interior Logic Group is sponsored by Littlejohn & Co. and Platinum Equity.
About Littlejohn & Co.:
Littlejohn & Co. is a Greenwich, Connecticut-based investment firm focused on private equity and debt investments primarily in middle market companies. With over $7 billion under management, the Firm seeks to create long-term value for its investors and build sustainable success for its portfolio companies through a disciplined approach to engineering change. For more information about Littlejohn, visit www.littlejohnllc.com.
About Platinum Equity:
Founded in 1995 by Tom Gores, Platinum Equity is a global investment firm with $13 billion of assets under management and a portfolio of more than 30 operating companies that serve customers around the world. The firm is currently investing from Platinum Equity Capital Partners IV, a $6.5 billion global buyout fund. Platinum Equity specializes in mergers, acquisitions and operations – a trademarked strategy it calls M&A&O® – acquiring and operating companies in a broad range of business markets, including manufacturing, distribution, transportation and logistics, equipment rental, metals services, media and entertainment, technology, telecommunications and other industries. For more information about Platinum Equity, visit www.platinumequity.com.
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming product catalog data, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary vendor product specifications and internal data to develop accurate and detailed records that support successful installation. Work in conjunction with branches, customers, and other internal teams to ensure requests are completed in a timely manner.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performs accurate and timely entry of catalog products into multiple ERP systems. Verify vendor pricing and product attributes.
- Identifies and escalates gaps in company and vendor information with appropriate level of urgency. Researches and provides accurate details of any issues.
- Monitors product catalog entries using system reports and communicates progress to leadership. Proactively communicates to resolve discrepancies in up-front data preventing accurate or timely entry.
- Monitors and tracks requests to meet material lead times and ensure on-time delivery.
- Maintains department rituals regarding entry, reporting, and business requirements.
- Interacts with internal and external customers/vendors daily through clear and concise written and oral communication.
- Reviews material data and contract pricing.
- Investigates and resolves job cost margin discrepancies.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior co-worker or supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Must be eighteen years of age
- HS Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills training/certification may be required.
- 0-2 years of data entry and customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Flooring or construction industry experience preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.