|Job Title||Credit Specialist|
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer offer 401(k) + Matching? We do!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, is a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry. We will add a talented Credit Specialist to our team in Milwaukie, OR.
The Credit Specialist is an entry level position. You will be trained in all accounts receivable tasks related to establishing credit and managing collection of payments from customers. Delivering high quality customer service is essential.
The ideal candidate demonstrates world class customer service, is very computer savvy, proficient in math, and has good communication skills both oral and written.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Qualify new customers by performing credit underwriting in evaluating credit information from banks, trade creditors, and credit reports. Assign appropriate payment terms and credit limits
- Contact customers with past due account balances to determine reason for the delinquency; evaluate the customer’s ability and willingness to pay
- Make timely recommendations of efficient and effective corrective action to resolve the delinquency; resolve the account to current status or take steps to resolve the account satisfactorily
- Process, follow up, and resolve inbound collection and customer service telephone inquiries in a timely manner
- Monitors lien rights and lien releases.
- Maintain customer database of credit history; periodically evaluate current customers in order to make adjustments to terms and credit limits as needed
- Work in a team oriented job that requires working and communicating positively and professionally with fellow employees, customers, and vendors. Establish and maintain positive relationships.
- Act as a backup to other credit team members as needed
- Credit department experience, experience in credit, collections, and accounts receivable is preferred. AA degree or some college course work preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrated courtesy and patience in customer relations.
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills; with demonstrated experience of ability to problem solve, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- High degree of dependability and reliability are essential
- Clear and succinct communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Accuracy and extremely detail oriented, with the ability to document customer communications.
- Ability to multi-task and must be very detail orientated.
- High school diploma required.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD