|Job Title||Project Manager|
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it’s important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Project Manager to our team in Indianapolis, IN.
Knowledge of design, flooring, and construction management industry including current conditions and industry network is preferred. Knowledge of the senior living industry is not required but is preferred. Must have technical knowledge, scheduling and organizational skills. Must be proficient in Excel. Leadership of bid process and project forecasting is required. Excellent verbal, written and facilitation skills; including the ability to influence, negotiate and explain complex processes to clients and staff.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Procurement of product pricing and specifications
- Oversee project development and coordination of project processes
- Create reporting or contractual schedules as assigned by customer
- Prepare and manage project quotes and schedules
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project, including forecasts, billings, and job cost research
- Successful candidates will assume responsibility and communicate effectively and efficiently with supervising managers, superintendents, general contractors, subcontractors, governing authorities and owners
- Experience with SAP and RFMS is beneficial
- Maintains understanding of customer contractual requirements in order to implement or enforce required processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams nationally
- Superior communication and organization development skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High level of customer service aptitude required
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of margin enhancement, product specifications, contractual obligations, multi-level problem resolution
- Practical knowledge of value-engineering
- Experience in both sales and operations
- Ability to manage through crisis with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to travel for quarterly meetings, or as needed
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD