|Job Title||Scheduling Coordinator|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ - University Drive|
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day scheduling activities of a company operation. Maintain and expedite accurate schedules to appropriate departments. Communicate with production department, installers, and customers as necessary for scheduling dates.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinates production schedules with vendors, sub-contractors, and customers to establish installation timelines
- Communicates installation date schedules to internal departments as appropriate to ensure product is delivered by established deadline
- Interacts with external customers, vendors, and internal staff to obtain information needed to facilitate work planning, scheduling prioritization, resolution of technical issues, incorporating changes and identification of other special requirements
- Coordinates flow and work orders according to quality control inspections, schedule, and customer requests
- Communicates with customer regarding scheduling, status and technical issues.
- Maintains accurate records of all trades
- Utilizes computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting.
- Performs simple, routine work. Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Preferred: Material resource planning and/or production control experience with Systems Applications Processes (SAP)
- Preferred: Experience in processes of warehouse operations and distribution programs.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group (www.interiorlogicgroup.com) is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services d/b/a Crew2. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single family rental companies and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with Interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.