|Job Title||Warehouse Lead / Jr. Field Superintendent|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
This position will work approx. 20 hours per week in the warehouse and 20 hours per week as a Jr. Field Superintendent.
WAREHOUSE LEAD ROLE:
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
- Verify computations against physical count of stock
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
- Follows company safety policies and procedures
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Forklift experience
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to act confidently in difficult situations
- Handle Homeowners and Requests directly as needed
- Perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Possess ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Diffuse difficult buyers and situations
- Inspect and Diagnose product and installations issues
- Work with all departments within the company to minimize issues arising in service
- All other job duties as assigned
JR. FIELD SUPERINTENDENT ROLE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.